Everything Chocolate™ $59.99
Weekly Event - Every Monday Wednesday & Sunday: 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM (EST)
New York, United States
Everything Chocolate, with tastings of only the finest chocolate drinks, desserts, and pastries in both Authentic and Exotic Culinary Worlds!
You’re probably used to comforting yourself up to a cup of classic hot chocolate especially in this cold weather. In this tour, you will experience the best of both classic and ethnic culinary foods! Therefore, you are not only going to have the richest and best cup of classic hot chocolate but also an exotic cup of Mexican Spicy Hot Chocolate, a delicious blend of dark chocolate with a dash of exotic Mexican spice. The baked goods tastings will be as exciting and delightful!
Additionally, you will visit both world-class and local favorite bakeries and chocolate factory while touring and learning about NYC’s historic neighborhoods including East Village, Flatiron District, and Union Square - where holiday market (between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve) and Manhattan's most popular and largest farmer market are located.
Your chocolate-tasting journey includes delicious tastings of the following:
- The City’s Best and Richest Hot Chocolate
- Popular Chocolate Bonbons (from a world famous chocolate factory/café)
- Chocolate Cookie Elcair (named the best elcair from New York Times in 2011 at a popular Asian fusion dessert bar)
- The Classic New York City Cupcake (from a well-known NYC’s Cupcake Shop with the largest selection of flavors)
- Chocolate Cannoli from the best italian pasticceria in NYC
- Chocolate Frozen Yogurt—highly popular for its luscious flavors with low calories (from a popular do-it-yourself frozen yogurt store featuring 16 delicious flavors and 30 toppings)
Want to have a unique and mouth-watering experience of world chocolate cultures? Join us today. All tastings are included in your ticket price of $59.99!
Please visit http://foodtoursofny.com for more information.
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours'sTerms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.
|Duration:||2.5 - 3 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Some are taste on the go and some are seated. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
||12 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||A standard gratuity in New York City is 15%. If you had a wonderful time, our tour guide would greatly appreciate your gratuity.|
The City Bakery
3 W 18th St #1
Check out our fun and delicious tours below!